CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

me and myself

I know it may sound like i;m completely ga-ga... but still. share your thoughts with me, i wann know what u think about this.


Have you ever sit back and think about how you spend your youth? As in the age of 13-20?

For me, I've always tried to make things eventful.. in another words, kept myself busy with activities. Join camp, go hiking , go to events, and study, tuition classes and stuff.

Now I realise, I did everything I could to enrich my life. But I feel empty. Always for chasing something. Food-Shoes- movies- you name it.

Lately I figured it out..........I didnt spend much time with MYself.

My satisfaction comes from an item or and trip, it would only last I;m doing it, or few weeks after I experienced it. Then, the cycle continues.. I wait in despair for another trip, another outings...all because I can need something to fill me in,

Or maybe, maybe I just cant stand being alone with myself. Alone as in not doing anything to occupy myself, just michelle facing the inner "michelle" .

Without music, books or any stimulation.

Sounds crazy huh?

Lately, the inner "michelle" told me I'm not living my life properly.
She said I'd been struggling,,,which i think its very true.

You ought to try it out, spending time alone and think. ( sleeping time doesnt count)

I bet you never try it before, give me a sneer look, saying "that is absolutely nonsense/boring"

Again, that prove how much you conscious mind trying to run away from ur inner mind!

2 comments:

Mr.5 said...

emo article starting...

young said...

不错的文章,所以说,人们永远的敌人,往往都是自己。不肯面对自己的人,永远都突破不了自己。真的,读了你的文章,让我对自己有多了一份认知。不过,我还有一个办法让自己认识自己。

找一天让自己完全得空,尝试让自己搭上一辆完全不知道目的地的巴士,或者自己家一辆车,漫无目的的兜兜风,注意四周的环境、每一个人,让自己的脑袋放松,突然之间你会因为你所看到的一切,联想起许多,也因此让自己更了解自己。试试吧~ ^^