CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cameron HIghland 17-19/5/2008

The fact is, I've been to cameron twice a year since 3 years old. If you asked me how it is like, i would say its relaxing, but not neccessary fun.

However, this time is a memorably fun. Well, everything changes when you have great companies.
A visit to Rose park wasnt that boring anymore, now that I have people to goof with.
Usually, I would be spending hours drinking tea and read books at tea park.seeing how they excitedly scrolled along tea park, I went along. It feels like the first time I walk on it.

Somehow, food tasted nicer when you have to fight with others to eat it.

Ping pong games are harder to play when jia mien is good in smashing balls.

The garden doesnt feel so empty when you have people running on it. chasing frissbee like a mad dog.

Its doesnt feel so cold when you;re in the heat of you-know-i'm-your-partner-then-dont-put-trump-card lAH! Bridge time.

The wine finishes faster when four youngster with one red-faced girls drinking it.

The nights are definitely better when we started talking, its doesnt mind whether is about MTV , gossip or "blow water"-ing.

Special thanks to peyyi,mien, nic and liang...

(to nich...your chivas regal still in cupboard? its time we finish it! )

I'm anticipating our next trip....

2 comments:

DraRregNeVetS said...

hey, i really enjoy reading ur blog n love this post especially..
i never know cameron is that fun too..
thanks so much 4 the trip..
relaxing n memorable..
love

BAGPEARL said...

Hi enjoy to read about your cameron highland vacation...the stawberry...yummy...

visit me at bagpearl.blogspot.com...