CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Places to before I die..... or graduated

Tulips at Amsterdam, Netherlands


MUNICH, GERMANY


VATICAN CITY, ROME, ITALY


VENICE CARNIVAL ,ITALY


CITY OF VIENNA


"We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls" - Anais Nin


BURGUNDY( ORIGINS OF A RED WINE NAME) REGION, FRANCE

NUS travel comm having a Travelmania fest at central forum. I was delighted so know that student has up to 20% discount travelling in Europe. Yea, speaking about the benefit of being a student.

Those packages are amazing well planned with low-budget, concept based style travel, covering from 5 day trip to 42DAY TRIP, all around europe and mid-east. The best thing is, there is this " camping orginal" package that offer US1599 for 21 day - over 10 countries!!!!

Check it out
, www.contiki.com

I found my destiny=)

Now I no longer have to lament ( surreptiously) when my block mate going for student exchange program,while I cant due to financial issues, result and criteria.
Now I have a shot of doing it=) And it ALL PLAY NO WORK/ASSIGNMENT to do while I'm at oversea. I'm going to work my ass of for it!

YAY!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Start working and save money...

rueyyng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rueyyng said...

omg, i've been wanting to go to the tulip fields in netherlands too!!! i believe that it'll be really beautiful!!! =)
anywya, hope u will go to all the places u wanna go soon! work hard yea! ;p

chiahooi said...

heyhey long time din hear from u d.
how u doing?
i'm quite busy with assignments, projects and also exams ==
anyway, hope we can meet again soon ^^