CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

...........


Every day we face choices of one sort or another. It's what we do with those choices that determine who we are, our character, who or what we serve, etc. I have been reminded about choices lately,mostly by my mom.
Everytime she starts talking about education, future, careers...well, my mind flip into auto-mode.

Its not that I'm trying to run away from responsibility, its just, I already made up my mind. Ny mom for sure knew it, she always know, and she is trying to talk me out of it. She sense that I;m going to make unexpected verdict, I hope she respect it.
I make choices every day in our lives. The big choices , I would think and pray more about, feel like i have time to contemplate those choices. But what about the choices I have to make in a split second? Am I living our lives in such a way that those choices will be easy to make? I'm not saying that every choice will be easy or even that we will always make the right choice, but I believe that how we make the little choices says a lot more about who we are and who or what we serve than the big choices do.

Ultimately, choices arent that important. What define us is how we make the most out of it from out choices.

2 years ago, I envy my friend who gets to further their studies, deal with new life, exclaim the " journey broaden up ones mind" theory. But then as time passes, I come to know that grass isnt greener at the other side, but I'll definitely be a different (better) person if I have the chance to see the other side.

I going to NUS, even if I couldnt get law.heck, I almost pray so that i wont get in to law in local Uni.

Life has offer me a different route, and I going embrace it.

0 comments: