CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dear kenny

Its been months since I last spoken to ya,I suppose you changed your number( how can u not tell me!)

I know you have been very busy with your new job and everything, and I hope you do well, despite your evil manipulative boss. Surely your working hours has reduced to a reasonable operating time for human!

Not matter how busy you;re, you wouldnt forget sun is YOUR B"DAY right.

Dear Kenny-boy.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
May you have more proper meals, less macD, more vege, less char siew.
May you have more sleeping time, less time on ur brand new Apple.
May you always content, wacky and ADORABLE.

HAPPY 25th B'day!

dude... I miss those old time, lepak @ ALexis, go watch a play and see you hammering on their "ahem" lack of creativity.and those movie marathon with nutritous popcorn lunch. Call me ok, cant you see how desperate i sound.

0 comments: