CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HOT NEWS

Spent time with my F6 class monitor after econs exam today....

realised I'm so left out.... he has a whole new life now...


quote...

xxxxx girl : ( ask linda in anticipated tone) 你等下要不要一起去见我妈妈?

me : hUH.....见家长

xxxxxx girl :我们很熟啦。。。

me ( trying to get some answer) : 新年你要叫他去你家吃饭吗?

xxxxx girl : 当然啦,吃团圆饭


NOTE : TUAN YUAN FAN IS USUALLY HAVE TOGETHER WITH FAMILY MEMBER..

LINDA =PART OF HER FAMILY?????!!!!!



later on, linda ask this

linda : ( hopeful tone) 你要不要嫁过来?


everyone shocked~~~~~

he continued

Linda : ( smiling) - haihyar。。。 我只是问她吧了。( or something like that)




Good job.... I'm proud of you~~

3 comments:

Chan How said...

I laughed my ass out reading that, especially when it reaches linda's reply. When did that happen?

Maggie Pey Yi said...

Hahaha..How about your hot news.haha

Anonymous said...

LOL...
that's is so freaking cool!
Update us !