CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

New Semester

First week of semester, anticipated full blast of life full with lectures and classes. Instead, I spend the most time on Inter Hall Games, screaming out lungs at fields; while going accapella/choir practises.

I'm a full time hall student, part time NUS student.( my parent will shocked to death reading this)

It is amazing how we can put such magnitude of passion, along with dedication and willingness to sacrifice time in things we love.

Imagine having sport training for 3 sports,each 3 times a week, 3 hour per session.

Or 3 vocal session per week, on average 4 hour per session.

Maybe sometimes life is all about these little, un-studies-related things.

I started to hope uni life will never end.

If we know that they only have a limited time to live(say 10 more years), will we be doing the things we do now?

Is study really THAT important?

Oh my, I think I have gone to the dark side.

0 comments: