This valentine,I felt loved.
everyone treats it like xmas, presents/flowers are given out to each other. After all, it is about love, and it is definitely not only bf/gf type of love around.
The night before valentine, I chilled out in my friend's room, analysing why our block couple always end up breaking up after short period, and why other blocks is so lucky in love. Our conclusion is - our block is too close and family orientated . ( In other sense, we treated other like bro/sister/aunty/uncle? so no spark between us?because we know each other so well?)
I will just start closing my door more often to be more mysterious.
Flowers from my levelmate, my neighbour, my comm members, my allies.....
Our lvl 5 freshie present to lvl 5 gals... the happiness Jelly Bean...
Assorted colourful flavoured jellybeans!
From my dear friend.....
Char tau present, with a "hen sian" comment.
Wishes from friendsHandmade date reminder from a senior who always "kacau: us, I was extremely shock to receive this=)
These are things that remind me how wonderful it is living with my hallmates.
p.s May you guys have a great valentine=) To those who have feelings on other must take initiate and seize love! Love is meant to be fight for and insisted on! jia you!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentine 2009
Posted by leong,michelle at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment