Back @ LCCT with certs!
I would like to thank all my travel buddy for sharing all those wonderful moment, I will never forget those jokes and games(espeacially mafia) we'd!Thanks to Nicholas for planning this trip for a long period and always scurry to meet our demand. Thanks to those who provide me the lovely photos. Thanks for being in my 20-years old life.
Being constantly curious, eager to get new experience,I like to think myself as an explorer. One of my friends commented that I'm those who love challenges, quote"will dig a hole to jump in just to know how its like to be in grave".
I admit the statement its quite true.
Thus, I need something to prove, that I'm able to achieve anything, if i set my heart to do it
During the midnight climb when it was freezing, and the slope only got steeper and harder, there were moments where I had wanted to give up.Afraid of being left behind, I'd to drag my leg, focusing on the person in front and made myself walk.
I guess when life got tough, the toughest part was to keep moving on.
Maybe it doesnt really matter to being left behind.
Maybe we need to be left behind in order to discover ourself. instead of merely following others.
Maybe that was when I learnt the most about myself and grew up.
I'll have to hang on to hope and faith, kept going till the clouds cleared away and the sun rose to light up my days.
The memory of my toil to Mt Kinabalu will stay alive in my mind, instigate me to set out and conquer other mountains in my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment