We left Akinabalu and headed to Poring hot Spring. After a one hour drive, we reached this small town handicraft market, where we eventually shopped for...
musical instrument....Band Sepilok
The atmosphere was rather cold, surprisingly , for the town is only around 1000m+ from sea level. I shrugged at the thought of the conditions at mt kk peak.
Poring Hot spring (photo courtesy of si jie, her skill is SUPERB..this picture is not photoshopped.and she's using a odinary canon)
I've been to poring on Jun 2007, so i decided not to go along with group. Besides, I"m kinda worried I drained all my stamina at the wrong time. Yea, I worried too much sometime.
I walked around, chatted with a aunt who worked in a fruit stall, guards, staff workers. The interesting part is, they thought I was a JAPNESE (I do have a good complexion, do I?) . In the end of our conversation, I got a handful of local stories about Mt Kinabalu and town KK. I hope they;re not lying to me, anyway, their stories were consistent.
The appealling stories was something like "moi~awak tau ada orang hilang di mt kk, mereka jumpa kasut dan baju tapi mayat tiada" dinner at Zen resort
Jia mien Jianliang and nic tried out their outfits.
"mafia wake up"
( sound of thick clothing with friction..schh~~ schh~)
"wake up, who's the mafia"
"its Jia Mien !!"( spoke in unison)
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
13 jan -Poring hot spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment