CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

23-feb-Zoo

The trip was started off with briefing the little children at the orphanage. They were thrilled to see us, one little boy held my hand and said “we’re going to see tigers in zoo!” there’re sparkles in his eyes. The atmosphere was filled with enthusiasm and joyfulness.

Being co-operative and obedient, the children sat under shade and waited for train ride. They smiled gleefully with an ice-cream/snack on their hand. At that moment, I realized I forgot what is like to be a child.

While we on the our way back, another boy able to called up all the names of car that passed by, including high end cars such as jaguar, Porsche , Ferrari, Nexus. With just ONE glance! He must have a real good education!(cause I was 15 when I managed to figure out all these).

p.s WHAT HAPPENED TO JAY CHOU! seriously, his concert was OVERLOADED, with all those yo-yo playing... piano will do just fine!

0 comments: