CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

18 Jan 08-zoo negara

the biggest turtle on earth (size of a single seat sofa)
caybana (something like that) the biggest RODENT OF EARTH.
its adult is the same size with dog.

Tagged along with pey yi to Zoo negara. We're going to do some survey about the activities for 23 feb 08- bring some orphanage to visit zoo-under raleigh.

The zoo has been privatised and its well-kept. My last trip to zoo was ten years ago, but I still remember the foul smell in zoo. However, they're certainly doing a great job now. The surroundings is clean and the landscaping is picturesque.

We've been told that the crowd is huge during weekend. In fact, during this CNY, its been estimated 40000 people entering zoo in 1 day!

I hope the orphanage would enjoy our planned route. There're some teenagers among them, and not all teenager enjoys looking at animal, right?

3 comments:

m-f-m-k said...

helloowwwwwwww mich!!

I WAS HERE!!!\

very nice blog!

=)

rueyyng said...

heya!!!!!
i was here too!!!!! lolz...
by the way linked u!

Maggie Pey Yi said...

Hey, I was here three!!!

LoL..

Can you send me the photos that we took at the peak?

( peyyitan@ yahoo.com)

Thanks lots.