CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

11 March 08-resuLT

it is just a paper..........
it is just a bloody cert.........
it is just a paper..........

so i told myself.

I spoke to chia hooi yesterday night, that girl is going to grab her freedom, by going to USM,UNIMAS,UUM. Never thought she's determine in her decision.

My parents didnt really show any extreme emotional when I get my result.I was worrried they will give me "I told you so" lecture, remembering how I fought to do part time in recording studio last year.

My dad grunted that I have high expectations, the truth is, i really hope( desperately) i could get a lil better result.

Now I cant even guarentee myself to law courses in public uni.
Dont even know whether I will suit to do law.

Result day.
I wanted to settle my IC at Puchong Utama 7.
730 am- Reach Puchong Utama 9
830- (after asked 3 people) REached Han MIng school, wander around BAtu 14
930- (after asked another 2 person)FINALLY reached pu7, muttered curse under my breath when i realise its I"d been passed it several time.

Puchong can be a maze sometimes!

then neway.

I miss the looks of lin and those bunch of guys singing "chao ji xing guang bang" song. So tenderEXPRESSIVE and moving.
I miss those the galaxy-after-school-meet-at-230 days.
I miss ET never-ending-infinitive-jay-chou-marathon-song.

By the way, if you dont like to go sing-k, fine, go movie of something. BUT, if your gf loves to sing k, and she hope(to a great extent) to go, why dont you accompany her? Theres not harm sitting there watch MTV, right?
no offense.

2 comments:

chiahooi said...

ohoho...i actually did apply for ums oso..hehe...waish me luck le..u can oso get da course tat u want de...ohyea..

Mr.5 said...

ev1 get tat course they 1...
n i m the only go private..
mich sure can get law course de...with her result