Min heon called up yesterday, rambling about his media studies project- "CITY",about his "lack of inspiration" issue.
"What you gonna do then?"i'm curious
" sit and listen to music...you cant force inspiration!"
"........"*sigh*
which leads us to our outings today. Quest to look for inspiration.
Since I'm going to ATC, I suggested we go petaling street,I mean, hectic city, big crowd,bingo! You'll get everything you want for city.
I walked him to petaling street, he, armed with SLR, started to snap photos around.
1 hour later, we met up. Bad news, he didnt get what he want.
"I'm looking for something...more relaxed" ( he isnt good in his eng)
ok.. so next destination- Curve's bazaar.
He continued his routine, I shopped around.
While we're having ice-cream( I made him to treat me), I glanced through his masterpiece.
"which shot you going to picK?" I asked.
"well, this would be perfect" he proudly claimed. " City"
I was thinking, why u need to go through the hustle if u gonna take pictures of sky! He argued soemhting about asthetic values, art of photography - see the world from different angle.....
Lets see what his lecturer gonna say!
On the way back, there was this F7ISLANd signing session. Min heon is a Korean, I suppose he'll know about these K-pop stuff."try to mimic Dong Ban Shin Ki, F4 is better than them" he sneered.
This coming out from a Korean, I'm impressed.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
29-March-08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
michelle
not F7ISLAND, is FT ISLAND
tats is a T..T .. T!!!
haha
Post a Comment