CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sungai Chilling River Crossing

"LingZHi"

Joined RIKL on its April Monthly Meeting. Sungai Chilling is loacted somewhere near Kuala Kubu Baharu, took us an hour drive from KL to reach there..

After a short and interesting meeting, we started off with or first river. "nay... its easy-peasy" i thought. Until I reached the 4th & 5th river, where I moved step by step, grabing my camera and prayed that I wont slip.
one of the six river we crossed

I was amazing by how untouched this forest, the tracks are clean, properly marked with wild mushroom all along the way. Sunlight flickering through leaves as we walked.

The water was cold and sunlight glittened on its surface looking like jade coloured glass. I sat on a rock, feet dangling in water, lifted my head tp enjoy the water mist.
Unexpected friend from chs-zi yen

I was totally worn out after the trip, surprisingly, owing to the fact that I;d only trekked for 4 hour with a 1 hour rest between. Unfit is the only word to describe, sadly. Need to exercise more!

Looking forward to the next meeting....

0 comments: