CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

So Long, my friend

Zhen Hui, who was on his 2 week holiday, were going back to penang.its has been a few month since we last go to Uncle Yakin;s tuition, where we joked and laughed (accidentally dozed off),as well as immersed in the "wonders" of Pengajian Am graph. Despite the short period of this tuition, the time we spent together meant alot to me.

Back at the time when he first joined f6, I perceived him as a rather quiet, reserved person. I was totally wrong, he is utterly wacky, cracking jokes, professional in posing and sometimes good in "cold jokes". No doubt the laughters he brings make a different in my class.

I hope that he got his UM courses and join us soon.

Anyway,ming hui and I headed to KL in morning, looking forward to try out the legendary CHAR SIEW FAN. Once we reached jalan alor, while waiting for lin,we walked clueless along the street, guessing which stall is the authentic stall I tried. I vaguely remember is named MENG KEE, however, there are several MENG KEE there, trying to trick us huh?

Due to time restraint, we settled with chicken mee soup, an aromatic dish cooked with chinese wine.
Lightly cooked , decorated by chinese coriander with a tint of pepper. The soup, with ample of ginger and wine, gives volcanic erruption on your taste bud!

AFter hui left, we decided that we have came so far for char siew fan, why not persude it? Thus, we went back to tung shin, at the time the stall has opened, and order this
.

2 meal in one and a half hour, I have to say I'm have a soft spot for good food.

For me, the Char Siew is just nice, particularly because it without artificial colouring and its marimated taste isnt too overwhelming, compared to other marroon-redish coloured and salty char siew . Ming wasnt really impressed about it,his expectation on it is much higher(perhaps due to my constant praising about this dish) Looking for conscience?


Went to Low yat, buy a couple of stuff and call it a day. We managed to reach puchong without hassle=]

2 comments:

rueyyng said...

i know where's the Ming kei char siew fan!!!
gosh I miss it hahaha..
lets go together! :P

Natalie said...

Hey, Natalie here. Still remember me? Found your blog link on amanda's chatbox...